1) Firstly make the topping. Cut the tomatoes into ¼’s and remove the seeds. Roughly chop the tomatoes into a ½ cm dice. Place into a bowl and add the basil, vinegar and Extra virgin olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
2) Now cook the Bruschetta. Cut the bread into ½ inch thick slices.
3) Place some the olive oil into a bowl and toss the bread through the oil so that all the slices are coated.
4) Heat a char grill pan over a high heat until smoking hot.
5) Char grill the bread until it is golden and a little charred on both sides.
6) Remove the bread from the pan and rub with the garlic cloves.
7) Top the bread with the tomato mix, the black olives, rocket leaves and parmesan cheese.